[Mm-friends] A couple questions for our fans

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Tue Mar 22 17:25:14 EDT 2016

Hi Main Menu fans,

I have a couple questions for you as I prepare more segments. When using the iPhone or other speech synthesized voices, do you prefer to hear just the voice or the voice with me, or someone else, repeating the command or text afterward?

Do you have a preference for speech speed? I know this depends on your level of comfort with speech and other factors. I tend to listen at a slower rate than I did back in the day so I can catch everything.

Are there iOS apps or features you’d like to hear about?

After all, if you don’t let us know what you *want* to hear, you get to listen to what we *want* to talk about.
😀