[Mm-friends] Thanks for the referral to Capty

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Tue Mar 22 20:39:19 EDT 2016

Thanks to whoever made the suggestion to look at the Capty reader. It will make a nice comparison with the Voice Dream reader app and is very easy to use and has some nice features. I definitely prefer it to the Bookshare app.

I do wish one of these apps could read articles directly from Apple News, or articles could be saved to either app. right now I can save to pOcket, which is OK but not as good as either of these apps.