[Mm-friends] A couple questions for our fans

Brett Wilhelm bwilhelm2586 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:51:02 EDT 2016

Hello Jenine.
Being hearing impaired merf, I'm just curious has your husband tried connecting a speaker or headset to the Iphone during calls? I find that this not only really helps me, but it also gets rid of the frustration people I'm talking with have because it sounds so clear and I almost never need the person I'm talking to to repeat themf. Does your husband wear hearing aids? If so, he could use an FM system or neckloop to talk on the phone. This would give better sound while maintaining privacy.