[Mm-friends] A couple questions for our fans

Stefan Slucki gracedman at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 23 03:30:12 EDT 2016

No Ijaz that's me too. I don't listen live but hardly download the episodes.
I even have a Nokia C5 phone running MobileSpeak speech software, fancy that, a real antediluvian --that's someone who lived before Noah's flood (grin)

Stefan Slucki.

Minister Maryborough Presbyterian Church
523 Alice Street
Maryborough 4650
[07] 4123 4784 0428 960 801
gracedman at bigpond.com