[Mm-friends] non-Apple topics on MainMenu

Stefan Slucki gracedman at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 23 09:07:48 EDT 2016

Thank you for the invitation, Jenine,

Well, as a start,
Paring refreshable devices with a pc/laptop such as the Braillenote or
Braille Sense;
Recording programs from the net using such programs as is it av-replay;
Even folk like Deborah Kendrick from NFB being interviewed about her
excellent research articles into products and devices.

I realise that blind cool-tech kind of does this sort of thing but some of
its presenters leave a little to be desired in my opinion, whereas those on
MainMenu are always top quality.

Kind regards to all;
Stefan.
Just my initial thoughts.