[Mm-friends] What would you like to hear about on Main Menu

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 09:10:46 EDT 2016

Hello:

I would like to take issue with those people who have indicated that they don't want to listen presentations regarding Apple products on Main Menu. The iPhone has changed my life for the better, and therefore I think that blind people should be informed about the possibilities that the iPhone offers to them.

Insidentaly, when the iPhone appeared Main Menu presented a lot of segments regarding this new technology. At that time I didn't have an iPhone and I was really annoyed about these presentations. In fact,  I sent an email to Jaimy Pauls complaining about these presentations. How wrong I was!! A couple of years later I got an iPhone. I am a person who has had the privilege to use many  technological devices  designed for the blind, since the Optacon, 40 years ago. I must say that the iPhone has been the best of these technological devices that I have ever used.

Of course, I respect the opinion of other main menu users, but I wanted to share this story whit you.

Regards,

Luis