[Mm-friends] non-Apple topics on MainMenu

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Wed Mar 23 09:17:09 EDT 2016

Stefan,

Those are great preliminary thoughts. Can’t wait to hear more.

I like the idea of pairing devices and recording content.

I personally have a Braille Note Apex and use Windows 7 for my work computer.

What version of Windows are people using?

I’ll admit my tech antiquity here by using Windows 7 still but I’m not anxious to move to 10 and had no interest in 8 or 8.1. My husband loves Windows 8.1 Professional though.

We’re also open to what you use that works, programs for recording from the internet, etc. to review for others.

As for Deborah Kendrick, my goodness, I’ve known her since the 1980’s and doing an interview with her would be huge fun as there’s a lot of history there plus her writing skills.

We are thinking about doing some interviews with people who have been in one phase of technology or another for a long time. Would that interest folks on this list?