[Mm-friends] What would you like to hear about on Main Menu

Frances Vitulla francesv at samobile.net
Wed Mar 23 09:24:56 EDT 2016

Yes i would like to hear more about n v d a.  I also would like to hear
about the new note taker called the braille note touch.   I got an
email that it was day viewing at sea sun.  I really really really want
to hear all about it  please?  Thankyou in advance.   I just know
you'll honor my request.   I'm so excited.   fran