[Mm-friends] What would you like to hear about on Main Menu

Carrie Francis carrieefrancis at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 23 10:05:48 EDT 2016

Hello.
If it is possible, I would like to hear a review of an Apple App, SeeLight from Russia, which blind/visually impaired users can use to know when traffic lights have changed. I would also like to hear a review of the Heart Rate Monitor Belt from BluBeats. Also, can anyone tell me what I-Tunes movies are availlable to Canadians with audio descriptions in Canada? Thanks!