[Mm-friends] New name for the App Smackdowns

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Mar 25 09:54:23 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Your great suggestions are helping us to craft some really cool shows coming up. Thanks again and keep them coming.

It looks like, from some of the interviews heard so far from CSUN that braille is the thing this year. Yay! It’s not just the high tech, high end braille displays either.

But I digress. The real purpose of this message is to let you know that as I record future App features for iOS, instead of the Smackdown title and style, I’ll be doing an App Olympics! Yes, it’s an Olympic year, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil  to be exact, so let’s get into the spirit and open some App Olympic events, like reading, GPS, writing and more!

Not sure if we’ll get “The russian Judge” to chime in and sadly we won’t have Jim McKay for color commentary but it should be a fun look at similar apps so you can experience their features and decide before you buy or download.

Now, everyone practice wearing those gold, Silver and Bronze metals…and singing the National Anthem.