[Mm-friends] What would you like to hear about on Main Menu

Ejaz Shah eashah67 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 23:44:13 EDT 2016

No one is suggesting that Main Menu should stop covering Apple
altogether. However, for the same reason you mentioned in your message,
there are many excellent resources for blind and visually impaired Mac
and iOS users. If you see the podcasts section of iBlink Radio, you'll
find many podcasts covering Apple products. I just think that it would
be great if Main Menu could be more balanced and varied.