[Mm-friends] More from Microsoft Ignite on this week's Main Menu

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:08:48 CEST 2016

Hello Main Menu fans.

This time around, we continue with part two in our segments from the recent Microsoft Ignite Conference. You’ll be hearing about Office 365 and accessibility. This format in front of an audience is new for the accessibility team and they continue to solicit feedback from users.

You’ll be happy to know that audio, especially from the panel moderator, is much better in this workshop.

Main Menu can be heard every Friday evening beginning at 9PM Eastern on ACB Radio Mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>. It repeats every four hours until 5PM the following day. You can listen using any Internet-connected device, by using ACB Link for iOS, by grabbing it as a podcast, or by calling (605) 475-8130 at air time.

Happy listening and have a great weekend.

-Jason