[Mm-friends] We've got all kinds of ways to get your information on this week!

Roger Khouri roger at roger.ca
Fri Sep 16 18:07:51 CEST 2016

Hello Larry,
I was interested in chatting with you or because I'd like to get info on the
costs and options available to run ads on ACB Radio. Please let me know if
we can chat or if you can forward that info. Many thanks.

For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your
welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Thanks in advance.
God bless,
Roger Khouri