[Mm-friends] What can we show you about the Seeing AI app?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Sat Aug 12 09:15:33 EDT 2017

Hi Main Menu audience,

Now that the Seeing AI app has been out for a while, and there have been lots of podcasts demonstrating the various functions, we’d like to know what’s left to learn about how to most effectively use it.

What would you like to know about how to use this app? Is there anything that really hasn’t been demonstrated or explained that could help or encourage you to use the app?

Feel free to answer here or to our primary email, mainmenu at acbradio.org <mailto:mainmenu at acbradio.org>.

What other new tech would you like us to demonstrate or find out about?

Thanks for your input. You make this show what it is.