[Mm-friends] What can we show you about the Seeing AI app?

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 17:32:23 EDT 2017

Hi:

This is a great app! Perhaps one of the best apps for the blind that I have ever seen. It would be nice if a list of the podcast that have dealt with this app could be published in this list. I am only awared of the podcast made by Jonathan Mosen, the blind side. Are there any other podcasts?

Thanks.