[Mm-friends] What can we show you about the Seeing AI app?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Sun Aug 13 09:51:22 EDT 2017

Oh Kathy, excellent suggestion. You have thrown down the gauntlet! Jenine must now go into her Office Desk Arena and call out the combatants for another Big App Smackdown!

Great idea too, featuring the 3 apps for recognition. I may toss in Identifi and if anyone else has a good photo recognition app, send it our way.

Because I’m a huge Game of thrones fan, we may have to have this smackdown be in a jousting format, complete with summoning horn. Hold onto your phones!