[Mm-friends] How About Eye D

Roger Khouri roger at roger.ca
Mon Aug 14 12:48:24 EDT 2017

Hello,
I tried to find this app in the app store for IOS but I couldn't quite find
the right one. Perhaps its a fault on my end. If anyone else out there tried
to find it for their IPhone and had success, please let me know what you
typed in the search field for the app store. Thanks.

Consider your own calling, brothers and sisters.
Not many of you were wise by human standards,
not many were powerful,
not many were of noble birth.
Rather, God chose the foolish of the world to shame the wise,
and God chose the weak of the world to shame the strong,
and God chose the lowly and despised of the world,
those who count for nothing,
to reduce to nothing those who are something,
so that no human being might boast before God.
1 Corinthians 1:26-29

Thanks in advance.
God bless,
Roger Khouri