[Mm-friends] Futuristic Grandparents and more tonight on Main Menu!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Feb 17 15:00:38 EST 2017

This week we continue our futuristic spin  as Randy introduces us to Orcam with Aliza Olenick. See what this pair of glasses with a small control unit can do to help you recognize your world. Then Jason gets moving with Go Go Grandparents, a new way to access ride sharing services. It’s also been a big news week and Jason will tell you all about it.

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.