[Mm-friends] Get your Couch Potato on with this week's Main Menu!

Cullen Gallagher gallagher123123 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:14:01 EST 2017

Hi,
I will definitely be tuning into this. Will there be a demo of the spectrum accessibility? Although I am a Comcast customer, I am very curious to hear demonstrations of what other cable companies are doing for accessibility. Hopefully soon there will be a demo of FiOS and DirecTV system.
Cullen

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 6, 2017, at 11:53 AM, crayton benner via Mm-friends <mm-friends at acbradio.org> wrote:
>
> I love this grill!!!
>

>> On 1/6/2017 11:38 AM, Debbie Hazelton via Mm-friends wrote:
>> Randy did a review of the OptiGrill in our first Hazelnuts. Actually he reviewed it before that show launched but we aired it in the first show. Cooking With The Hazelnuts is a podcast:
>> http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml
>>
>> Best,
>> Debbie Hazelton

>>> NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL21haW
>>> 5zdHJlYW1cXFwvXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiMTJhZWFlOGU5Y2RmNDIwYWIxM2YyMTQ0ZWM2MmNj
>>> ZTZcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI5NmUwMDc1YmIyOTY5Y2M2M2VjZGE0OWVlOWZjYWUwMj