[Mm-friends] Main Menu's on this week? Really? Yes ... Really!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Jun 1 19:10:22 EDT 2017

Hey, what’s Main Menu doing on this week? Well, it’s the unofficial start of summer so before Larry and Randy can drag out their grills and  Jason and Jenine get too comfy in their 0-gravity lawn chairs, we’re bringing you the tech.  Notice we didn’t tell you what Jeff’s up to. That’s for another show. This week we go global with the NVDA Con 17 Keynote … because we think it upstages the Apple ones. Then Jason helps you watch your language, markdown language that is.  So grab that glass of iced tea and get ready!
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.