[Mm-friends] It's a Main Menu Barbecue!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Jun 8 15:32:25 EDT 2017

“Hey, what are we gonna do for Main Menu this week?”

Yes, your Main Menu Team asks each other that often. In our continuing June Blast of technology, this week we pull up our zero gravity chairs and some of those burgers Randy and Larry have been grilling and talk about new tech we’ve acquired in the past few months. Randy talks TV between bites. Jenine reviews the Hooke Audio Verse binaural headset microphone and talks about AIRA while wiping catsup off her iPhone. Jason considers some of the things discussed at the Apple WWDC Keynote and we all slurp our ice tea a lot. Who knows what else we’ll talk about? You know you don’t want to miss it!

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.