[Mm-friends] It's a Main Menu Barbecue!

John Gassman johngassman at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 10 10:29:33 EDT 2017

I do have my trex titanium aftershocks headset.
But, I'm sure they will supply everything.
Maybe I can get away with hiding an olympus
digital recorder in my pocket to take notes.
I could also use pocket recorder on my iPhone.
Wow, that app gives about the best sound quality
recording I've heard from a digital recorder.
John