[Mm-friends] It's a Main Menu Barbecue!

John Gassman johngassman at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 10 15:23:37 EDT 2017

I like the Olympus LS14. But, that digital
recorder is three or four years old. Olympus
isn't developing it anymore and its becoming more
difficult to find good recorders.  Many people
are now using their phones with digital recorders
as apps and they souhnd very good.
Pocket Recorder for example is $9.99 and very
accessible with outstanding sound.
You can't go wrong with either of those choices.
Jon