[Mm-friends] Speaking of Touching the clouds, it's time for Main Menu!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Jun 22 16:05:22 EDT 2017

We’ve got our heads in the Cloud this week on Main Menu! Jenine talks with Jonathan Mosen about his new book “Meet Me in the Cloud” which covers the Zoom meeting platform. Joe Hodge gets eloquent  as he shows you how to install Eloquence on the Sony Brevia XBR-43X800D.
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.