[Mm-friends] your June Second presentation about Markdown

Mary Emerson maryemerson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 23 18:30:33 EDT 2017

Hi Jason and everyone,

Thanks for this short presentation. I plan to check into it. When I
wrote computer manuals during my career, a markup language was used to
describe the format of technical books. I've been looking for something
like that, since I've been busy writing various things these days; I
usually just create .txt files; it will be great to see what I can do
with markdown to make the documents look better.

Mary Emerson