[Mm-friends] Main Menu serves up some cool Couch Potato toppings with your fireworks!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Jun 30 07:43:48 EDT 2017

Main Menu will be taking a break for the month of July but we want to go out with a Bang! Yes, this is one of those shows you’ll want to download and listen to again and again, not just because of our exceptional talent but because we’ve got some serious couch potato toppings! The Amazon Team comes to us with new and nifty accessibility updates to Voice view across their devices, including Fire TV! then Randy shows us the most important part of any TV, the Remote Control, for those Fire TV models. Scott Smith is back to show us another TV-related item, Alexa and Dish Network. Finally, anyone taking to the skies for convention or fun, because they can be mutually exclusive you know, will need to listen to Jenine’s demo of the My TSA app. We wish everyone attending the ACB Conference and Convention safe and happy travels! We’ll be back in August with much more exciting tech.
.
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB adio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.