[Mm-friends] WE dazzle your every sense this week on Main Menu!

Carrie Francis carrieefrancis at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 4 10:11:30 CET 2017

Hello.

TiVo sounds fascinating. I went to their website to see if the accessibility features are availlable to Canadians, and I found something which might help people who are experiencing problems with the volume on their TiVos. This tip came from the TiVo Accessibility website.

To adjust the volume of the screen reader, use the VOLUME button on your remote - the vertical oval-shaped button on the left, between the arrow circle and the Pause circle. Or, if it is hard to hear the screen reader because of audio from the video being watched, pause the video by pressing PAUSE - the round button in the center of your remote.

Hope this helps.