[Mm-friends] Fun at CSUN this week on Main Menu!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Mar 16 17:18:03 EDT 2017

You may have heard a lot of podcasts talking about the CSUN 2017 conference but we take a whole new look this week with our special guest Buddy Brannan! What was new, hot and cool at CSUN? Learn from Buddy who spent his time admittedly skulking around the Exhibit Hall. From braille to talking TV systems to tapping on our legs, we’ve got it all! We’ll also take a quick look at one of the hottest deals from CSUN, the KNFB Reader for Windows!

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.