[Mm-friends] Introduction

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun May 7 12:06:47 EDT 2017

Hey Everyone,

I began listening to Main Menu when it first came out in 2000. That
was my main technology show and BlindCoolTech was my second. Oh, my
name is Danielle in case you missed it and I hail from LA. I also have
been known to go by Danie, thats with an I e not y, and back then I
worked a yellow Lab boy from the flagship school. I have also had a
Golden Princess from 2007 to 2014 when she took the way of the rainbow
Bridge. I need a dog fix. Since that time I am divorced and solo
single! For people who know me ofline, I am known to answer to
Michelle, Denise, Nadine, T, and Dee. I know I probly know many of you
from ACB and NFB. I used to love delving into new tech and learning it
and even teaching it to my friends that is, until apple burst on the
scene and complicated it all and outpriced me. Anyway, I used to clean
my house to Main Menu. A question: I read on the site that the
archives only go back to 2008. Why aren't the starting shows archived
up to that time?

I haven't been up there in a while and joined this list to get
acclimated with the show again. I must say I am happy to see it is not
a high traffic list! I have tons of email already. Happy sunday
everyone!

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com