[Mm-friends] Introduction

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun May 7 22:27:53 EDT 2017

Well thanks for the hedds-up about the broken links. It's like that on
the BlindCoolTech site  as well.  I wonder why there are 2 sites full
of broken links. I mean it costs to have  these sites stay and why
would anybody keep on paying to keep a site of broken links. And yes I
feel the same way Cullen. It provides a nice history of AT.