[Mm-friends] Introduction

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Sun May 7 23:23:21 EDT 2017

Hi Danielle and all:

The mainmenu.acbradio.org site is written in outdated php code.

So other than adding new shows to the shows.php page and the rss.xml feed we are not going to make any updates to the site.

This is due to the php code being out of date and the site being unstable.

I am working on building a new main menu feed and show page that will be on the main acbradio.org site which is written in drupal.

Once the feed content has been successfully ported over the mainmenu.acbradio.org site will be phased out.

Larry