[Mm-friends] This week's Main Menu is action-packed!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu May 11 16:44:00 EDT 2017

It’s time again for NVDACon and your Main Menu Team puts you right in the action with Derek Riemer and James Tay!  We’ll  Google the Google session, get struck by lightning sessions  and anticipate a  keynote address to rival an Apple event. Jason and Randy also bring us more fun and functionality with our favorite cylindrical digital assistant!
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.