[Mm-friends] This week we go Big on Main Menu!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu May 25 18:50:37 EDT 2017

Big news and big app smackdowns! That’s this week’s Main Menu. We bring you another perspective on the biggest news in assistive technology this year, the sunsetting of Window-Eyes and how to move to JAWS with the consummate expert  and good friend of Main Menu, Jonathan Mosen from Freedom Scientific VFO. Jenine brings us another Big App Smackdown as she pits KNFB Reader against the newcomer, Prismo Go and its cloud-based OCR! We manage to cram an app review in there too for Prismo Go, plus a handy JAWS tip. So, don’t be afraid of the future! Embrace it with Main Menu!

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.