[Mm-friends] This week we go Big on Main Menu!

John Gassman johngassman at roadrunner.com
Mon May 29 06:44:51 EDT 2017

Hello,
For those window eyes users, there is an
excellent podcast Jonathan Mosen has done with
Eric Damery and Raul Gallegos among others discussing the transission.
Also there are eight short podcasts highlighting
various subjects for the transission.
They are listed as mp3 files and also as word documents.
Visit http://www.gwmicro.com/window-eyes/migrate/

All tutorials and podcasts are on that page.
As A JAWS priate beta tester and user for twenty
years, I can tell you that VFO has really made it
easy to learn and to transission from Window Eyes
to JAWS if that's what you want to do.

John