[Mm-friends] last week's show

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 19:24:40 EDT 2017

Hi, Mary!

I am so glad you enjoyed the show on braille. It was great to have Judy with us. That braille moment I had sent me into even greater appreciation for what braille allows me (us) to do. I want to sharpen my skills on the slate and stylus so that that mode of writing is easily available to me at any time. Never gave it much thought, before, unfortunately.

-Jason

Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>