[Mm-friends] last week's show

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Wed Oct 4 07:37:11 EDT 2017

The safety stylus is the same as the APH Tuck-away stylus. The point unscrews and is turned around to fit into the ball end of the stylus, which is typically heavy and metal versus wooden. I like them because of that weighted end but the fact that the point is tucked away is good for tossing it into a bag or purse. I’ve only had one point get broken off on a regular stylus that way but  I have had the points come through material in bags.