[Mm-friends] Latest Main Menu Show

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 08:32:58 EDT 2017

Hi, Kathy.

Someone feel free to add to or correct what I am about to say. I believe the term “creators“ refers to the last couple of updates for windows 10 and is about the ease of access in creating all sorts of content (writers, graphic artists, programming, etc.). It is my opinion that any hesitation those users using Windows 7 have in upgrading to Windows 10 is unwarranted. Windows 10 is stable and feels like a better version of Windows 7, to me.

-Jason castonguay

Sent from iPhone