[Mm-friends] Latest Main Menu Show

John Gassman johngassman at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 15 09:18:55 EDT 2017

And maybe most important of all, windows 10 and
the Microsoft office subscription is where all
the latest updates will come from for Microsoft
and your screen reader in my case JAWS.
With all the accessibility Microsoft Google and
Amazon to name a few have built in to products,
you really should move to windows 10.
Updates come at least monthly if not sooner.
I loved windows 7 and yet I felt no hessitantcy
about upgrading to windows 10 and I like windows 10 better than 7.
John