[Mm-friends] Latest Main Menu Show

Dominique Stansberry 40493raywonder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 09:37:38 EDT 2017

Don't forget that we now will have Narrator in the near future. I honestly can say that I'm awaiting to see what Microsoft will do with it and have been proud so far and pray that they'll continue where  they are going with  this.
Not to forget that, it'll also be good to have Apple get some competition with the screen-reader tech.
At the same time they can take a few features from each other and import them on to each other's OS's like most companies do.
Just think, we have NVDA, yes, but think of Narrator as a stand alone fully fledged screen-reader as well, as VoiceOver for Mac! Wouldn't that be great?
I think so.
Only time will tell, and I can't wait to see what happens!