[Mm-friends] latest Main Menu show

Mary Emerson maryemerson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 16 19:40:37 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Today I got the podcast of the latest show, and I think it's one of the
most enjoyable shows ever. It was fun hearing everyone talking about the
new Windows features. And I second the recommendation for Hit Refresh.
You'd think a corporate CEO would write in "business speak," but
actually the book is very approachable and easy to read. I just finished
chapter one, and I'm hooked! His story of coming to the U.S. is
fascinating! He talks about his family, his other interests, and, of
course, Microsoft.

Thanks for a great show!

Mary