[Mm-friends] Main Menu blows us all away this week with Braille Blaster!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Oct 27 07:38:59 EDT 2017

You asked for more braille on main Menu and we listened! This week we’re talking braille with Larry Skutchan and Keith Creasy from the American Printing House.
They’ve got some big news that will blow us all away! It’s Braille Blaster! !
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.