[Mm-friends] Whether a bookworm or a couch potato, there's something for you in this week's Main Menu

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:12:34 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

We hope you are all enjoying the last days of Summer. Personally, the time has passed so quickly that I’m wanting to squeeze in as much of the remaining time as I can outdoors.

In this week’s show, we start out with Karen Keninger as she presented in July’s ACB Convention General Session. She talks about exciting changes happening at NLS and the BARD Program.

Next, Peter Korn joins the Information Access Committee presentation at convention to present and answer questions about Amazon’s new Fire TV Edition Smart TV.

Main Menu airs every Friday evening at 9 Eastern on ACB Radio Mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream/> and repeats every four hours until 5PM Eastern the following day. Listen with your Internet browser, grab it as a podcast <http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml>  listen via ACB Link for iOS, or call 605-475-8130 at air time. If you have any ideas about items you’d like covered or have a presentation of your own you’d like to share, e-mail us <mailto:mainmenu at acbradio.org> or drop us a line on Twitter <https://twitter.com/mainmenu>.

Thanks very much and enjoy the show.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>