[Mm-friends] Jaws keystroke announcements

techlynne46 at gmail.com techlynne46 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:56:41 EDT 2017

Hi, All.
Hope those who are celebrating memorial Day are having a great time. I'm performing mundane but necessary maintenance of my Outlook/Gmail inbox. <sigh>

This question is coming  a bit late but is it true that you must perform a Control-S to save your ssettings once you've set an action in the Settings Center? Tried muting Tab and  it wouldn't do it for love nor money. Any assistance is grately appreciated.
Lynnette