[Mm-friends] Jaws keystroke announcements

Doug Rose dougdrose at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 4 15:30:06 EDT 2017

I have found that sometimes the changes I ask for when configuring various settings don't work unless I make the change, save it, unload Jaws and reload Jaws.
Perhaps this is the case for you, Lynette.

Be well.
Doug McKinleyville Low vision Support Group (The bumpers) (707) 839-0588
Senior Center without Walls program telephone support group (The Eyes Have It)
dougdrose at suddenlink.net
http://pages.suddenlink.net/dougdrose