[Mm-friends] converting print graphics to embosse in Braille

Doug Rose dougdrose at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 4 22:39:32 EDT 2017

Hi Luis.  I would put the Everest into graphics mode, load the file into Word or Paint and tell it to print to the port your embosser is connected to.
Not sure what format you have these flow charts stored in.
Depending upon where you are located there are transcriber's setup to emboss graphics.
Or read more at:
http://www.tsbvi.edu/math/3189-tactile-graphics-resources
Be well.
Doug McKinleyville Low vision Support Group (The bumpers) (707) 839-0588
Senior Center without Walls program telephone support group (The Eyes Have It)
dougdrose at suddenlink.net
http://pages.suddenlink.net/dougdrose