[Mm-friends] Two finger scrub

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 09:20:34 EDT 2018

Hello,
I try and do the gesture as close to the center of the screen as possible. I much be missing something if my scrub gesture is more like a circle, or at least it feels that way. Would the Apple Store be able to help me with this? My local store has two people who are trained in accessibility.

Sent from my iPhone