[Mm-friends] Best of Main Menu this week

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Feb 2 07:04:51 EST 2018

The Main Menu Crew is off preparing for Valentine’s Day, writing snarky valentines, cooking spicy stuff and other activities we’d rather not mention. So this week we bring you a “Best of Main Menu” show from March 2016. Stay tuned for our Post Valentine’s Day show though.
We have health-related apps and accessories to show you on this week’s show, but don’t worry, it’s not hard core fitness. Furthermore, if you want more than apps to help with blood pressure and weight, we have an extra bit of tech to keep you engaged.

First, we interview Christopher Toth of Accessible Apps <http://www.getaccessibleapps.com/>. He tells us about and demos a new service he is launching called CAPTCHA be Gone <http://www.captchabegone.com/>. Doesn’t the name alone sound like music to your ears? You will also hear about what other services he offers.

Next,  Scott Marshall joins us to discuss the QardioArm <https://www.getqardio.com/qardioarm-blood-pressure-monitor-iphone-android/> app and blood pressure monitor accessory for iOS and Android devices. He’ll be providing a brief demo using his iPhone.

Following that, Allison Hartley of the Tech Doctor Blog and Podcast <http://www.dr-carter.com/> is with us to tell us about the Beets Blue Bluetooth Smart Scale <http://beetsblu.com/scales.html>. This, too, is an accessory for an iOS or Android device and works in conjunction with the Beets Blue app. Not only does it measure one’s weight, but also muscle mass and body mass index.

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.