[Mm-friends] Touch Typing

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Tue Feb 13 08:26:46 EST 2018

Hi Kelsey,

One thing that might help, by giving you a more tactile representation of the screen, is to get a Speed dots tactile screen overlay. They are less than $10 and come in several styles to fit just about any iPhone model.

There is one with a full QWERTTY keyboard with dots on each letter except for the F and J keys and I think a few other keys. This can help get your fingers in line. They also have one that has just the F and J keys marked with dots, a dot on the number 5 or center of screen and a few other dots for key areas. You can find them at www.speeddots.com <http://www.speeddots.com/>.