[Mm-friends] Windows 10

Stefan Slucki gracedman at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 12 04:51:03 EST 2018

Dear friends at MainMenu,
A kind of "low tech" question --but VERY PRACTICAL.
Actually two keystrokes in Word 2016 which I just cannot figure out:  specifically two menus I haven't worked out how to access.

How to create a new folder I kind of can do from file-explorer but would like to do from "save as" in Word.
And the "edit" menu where I can get to "paste special" which I use quite regularly.

I have leap-frogged from Office and Word 2003 up to 2016 in a single-bound because upgrading to Windows 10 was free and so am engaging, now, with the ribbons.
Hmmm

Help gratefully received.

Stefan Slucki.

---