[Mm-friends] Apple isn't the only cool keynote this week. Check out Main Menu!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Jun 8 07:19:04 EDT 2018

Keynote? We got your keynote! It’s that time of year again and we are proud to bring you the most awaited keynote address in assistive technology! This week we’re happy to share the NVDA-Con Keynote Address! Learn what’s new with NVDA, the free screen reader that has changed the way people think about assistive tech around the world.

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.